I want to
National Zoo and Aquarium
Unlike any other zoo experience, students are immersed into the life of a Zookeeper. Whether it is meeting some friendly animals or learning about what it takes to care for wild animals, it is sure to be a memorable experience.
Close to the city centre, the zoo is conveniently located near other major attractions. Give yourself and your students an opportunity to:
- Take a break from your packed schedule.
- Relax in picturesque and safe surroundings.
- Eat lunch in the company of our amazing animal residents.
A one-hour Discovery Learning Session includes:
- Hand feeding a variety of animals and providing them with enrichment.
- Reptile handling.
- Entry to the Zoo for the whole day.
- Unique, fun and unforgettable experiences.
Discovery Learning Sessions are expertly guided by our Education Team. All sessions are Australian Curriculum based, covering a variety of topics from Endangered Species to Animal Habitats. (See our website for a complete list of topics.)
Activity packs are available to those who wish expand the learning experience beyond the zoo.