Bush Capital Lodge YMCA
Ten minutes from Canberra’s major attractions, with enclosed grounds providing a safe and welcoming environment catering exclusively to groups.
Our highly skilled team delivers a specialised service to meet individual requirements, ensuring experiences are smooth and enjoyable.
Our competitive rates include a 1:20 FOC teacher ratio and FOC bus drivers (T&Cs apply).
- Up to 178 people accommodated in dorm-style rooms sleeping 4–12 students.
- Banksia and Wattle lodges accommodate groups of 100 and 50 respectively.
- Teacher rooms can include TV, tea/coffee, fridge and private bathrooms.
- Separate driver accommodation.
- Linen/towels included.
- Bush Capital Lodge dining room seats 100 guests.
- Catering packages made in-house, designed around Nutrition Australia’s healthy eating guidelines
- Additional catering options available including morning/afternoon tea, hot lunch on-site and supper
- Adults have in-room tea/coffee facilities and free espresso or pod coffee during meal services.
- Catering for special dietary requirements.
- Mealtimes allocated to work with itineraries.
- Tranquil bushland surrounds outdoor recreation areas and sporting grounds.
- Large screen TVs and USBs containing G-rated movies.
- Kilometres of hiking trails close by.
- Outdoor recreation space.
- Soccer nets.
- BBQ terrace.
- Free WiFi for adults.
- Ample off-street coach parking.
- Main entrance, bedrooms and bathrooms secured by keypad entry.
- Access to all rooms is via internal corridors.
- We are accredited by the Australian Childhood Foundation.
- Our team undertakes specialised training in safeguarding children and young people.
- Staff are rigorously screened through National Crime Check and Working with Vulnerable People registration processes.
- All bedrooms and communal spaces have lockable doors, secured by keypad entry, with supervisor access to all student rooms.
- We utilise security cameras, daily security patrols and back-to-base fire alarm monitors, and additional security can be provided if requested.
For more information go to ymcacanberra.org.au/ accommodation.