Westwood Lodge Canberra
Westwood Lodge is a 250-hectare working farm with picturesque mountain views, set in the relaxed rural atmosphere of the Murrumbidgee River Corridor, 15 minutes from Australian Parliament House and all major National Capital attractions.
We aim to make you feel at home to ensure your stay is memorable, enjoyable and hassle free.
- Ground floor—up to 56 students in five dorm-style rooms with bunk beds, sleeping 8–12 people per room.
- Mezzanine floor—three rooms with ensuites and four rooms with shared bathrooms for teachers.
- Bedding, linen and towels available for hire.
- We offer balanced and healthy meals in a spacious dining room.
- Lunches can be delivered to a venue you are visiting.
- All special dietary requirements are catered for.
- Sports oval.
- Beautiful walking tracks to explore.
- Separate breakout area for games and activities, free of charge.
- Community hall equipped with TV, DVD player, board games and ping pong table available to use in the evenings.
- Animal encounters arranged on request, including handling and feeding poddy calves and lambs when available, feeding cows, and feeding alpacas and sheep.
- BBQ area.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Accessible facilities.
- Coach parking at the door.
Schools have exclusive use of the Lodge for easy supervision.
For more information go to: westwoodlodgecanberra.asn.au.
Teachers and Drivers
Bed Per Room
4 - 12
Towels & Linen
available for hire