Discover an ideal group accommodation venue at Warrambui, only 40 minutes from Canberra’s centre, just off the Barton Highway near Murrumbateman. Set on 120 hectares of peaceful bushland, Warrambui is a group accommodation specialist.
Enjoy the opportunity for students to run around after a busy day sightseeing. Have fun building relationships and unwind with facilitated programs after dinner.
- Dorm-style accommodation in the Dome—a unique circular complex with 13 beds per room and shared bathrooms. Separate teachers’ and coach drivers’ ensuite accommodation is attached (max 101).
- Ensuite accommodation in the Village Conference Centre. Six beds per room, two beds in leaders’ rooms (max 116).
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning in all buildings.
- Teachers stay free of charge on a ratio of 1:10.
- Coach drivers stay free.
- Linen available for hire; pillows and doonas provided.
- Enjoy dedicated meeting rooms in both of our centres.
- Full catering, including breakfast, packed lunches, morning and afternoon tea, dinner and supper.
- Students and teachers enjoy delicious cooked meals.
- Special diets catered for by our qualified chefs.
- We can even arrange to deliver a warm dinner to you in Canberra.
Programs and Facilities
We have over 20 optional day and night programs for students of all ages. You can choose to book a day of educational programs to add onto your Canberra trip. Some of our popular programs include:
- Trivia night.
- Movie night.
- Frisbee golf.
- Obstacle (low ropes) course.
- Basketball and beach volleyball.