Set on 120 hectares of peaceful bushland, Warrambui is a group accommodation specialist 40 minutes from the centre of Canberra.
Students enjoy the opportunity to run around after a busy day sightseeing and unwind with facilitated programs after dinner.
• The Dome – a recently-refurbished, unique circular complex with up to 13 beds per room and shared bathrooms (max 84), and a teacher’s room with ensuite.
• The Cube – adjacent to The Dome – 5 rooms with 2 or 3 beds for teachers/drivers, all with ensuites (max 11) – 2 lounge rooms; tea/ coffee facilities.
• The Village Conference Centre – 6 beds per student room; 2 beds in teacher/driver rooms; all rooms with ensuites (max 116) – accessible rooms available.
• Linen available for hire.
• Teachers stay free on a 1:10 ratio.
• Catering for all dietary requirements.
• Dining areas have scenic views overlooking the nearby countryside.
• A rotating menu ensures a variety of hearty, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks.
• Full catering, including breakfast, packed lunches, morning/afternoon tea, dinner and supper.
• Over 20 day and night programs.
• Educational programs include: Bushdancing; Bushwalks; Campfires; Craft activities; Frisbee golf; Movie nights; Obstacle course; Orienteering; and Trivia nights.
• Free-to-use facilities include: Basketball and Beach volleyball courts; and Walking tracks.
• The Centrum is a large sunken meeting area in The Dome.
• The Village Conference Room seats up to 200 guests and can be divided into two meeting areas. Safety
• Warrambui is accredited under the Australian Childhood Foundation's Safeguarding Children Program.
For more information go to warrambui.com.au/ schools/school-groups-visiting-canberra.