Set on 120 hectares of peaceful bushland, Warrambui is a group accommodation specialist 40 minutes from the centre of Canberra.
Students enjoy the opportunity to run around after a busy day sightseeing and unwind with facilitated programs after dinner.
- The Dome—a recently-refurbished, unique circular complex with up to 13 beds per room and shared bathrooms (max 84), and a teacher’s room with ensuite.
- The Cube—adjacent to The Dome—five rooms of up to three beds for teachers/drivers, all with ensuites (max 11)—two lounge rooms; tea/coffee facilities.
- The Village Conference Centre—six beds per student room; two beds in teacher/driver rooms; all rooms with ensuites (max 116)—accessible rooms available.
- Pillows/doonas provided; linen available for hire.
- Catering for all dietary requirements.
- Dining areas have scenic views overlooking the nearby countryside.
- A rotating menu ensures a variety of hearty, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks.
- Full catering, including breakfast, packed lunches, morning/afternoon tea, dinner and supper.
- We welcome you home each evening with a hearty meal, or even provide a hot meal delivered to you offsite.
- Over 20 day and night programs.
- Educational programs include: Archery; Bushdancing; Bushwalks; Campfires; Craft activities; Frisbee golf; Movie nights; Obstacle course; Orienteering; and Trivia nights.
- Free-to-use facilities include: Basketball and Beach volleyball courts; and Walking tracks.
- The Centrum is a large sunken meeting area in The Dome.
- The Village Conference Room seats up to 200 guests and can be divided into two meeting areas.
For more information go to warrambui.com.au/ schools/school-groups-visiting-canberra.