Greenhills is a camp and conference facility set in spacious bushland 20 minutes from Australian Parliament House, ideal for groups up to 200 people on excursion or looking for a place to retreat for a day or a week.
Guest Hosts assist in all aspects of a stay, and our high or low intensity activities, run by our qualified staff, are great if you’ve had a busy day visiting Canberra.
- Most rooms sleep 4–6 people.
- Some twin-share rooms are available.
- All rooms are fully air conditioned, with ensuites and pillows.
- Teachers/Drivers are supplied with free linen packs – students can hire them.
- We offer all meals and snacks.
- Guests can build their own lunch from a buffet selection.
- Most special dietary requirements can be catered for at a small charge.
- Packed lunches can be taken out for the day, including morning/afternoon tea.
- Bush art.
- Water Frenzy.
- Games room.
- Bush cooking.
- Crate climbing.
- Walking tracks.
- Team initiatives.
- Large sports oval.
- Vertical challenge.
- Half-court basketball.
- Guided or DIY campfire.
- Guided or DIY bushwalk.
- Blu-Ray/DVD players, projector and TV.
- BBQ areas.
- Lounge areas.
- PA Equipment.
- Conference rooms.
For more information go to greenhillscentre.org.au/ school-groups