Golden Age Motor Inn
Golden Age Motor Inn, conveniently located 20 minutes of Canberra’s main attractions, is your home away from home when you visit Canberra and its surrounding regions.
From the foreshore of Lake Burley Griffin to the National Gallery of Australia, Questacon, the Australian War Memorial, or Australian Parliament House, there are plenty of activities around for kids to enjoy on school excursions.
- Teachers stay free on a 1:15 ratio.
- Student rooms accommodate 4-6 guests each.
- Teacher/Driver rooms have king or queen beds, a desk, TV, fridge and tea/coffee facilities.
- Our accommodation packages cater for large bus tours, individual school trips and all types of educational tours.
- All rooms were refurbished in 2023, providing safe, clean, and functional accommodation for students, teachers, and drivers.
- All rooms have their own bathrooms, reverse cycle airconditioning and password-protected WiFi, with linen, pillows and towels included.
- Teachers/Drivers are offered à la carte dining, with expresso coffee in the mornings.
- Our restaurant seats up to 80 students, with meals delivered plated to tables (buffet available on request).
- Nutritious, tasty meals are all prepared onsite, and we accommodate a wide variety of dietary requirements.
- Our kitchen, bistro dining room and spacious events hall make coordinating meals easy throughout your stay – our reasonable prices enable school trips to enjoy bed and breakfast packages, as well as dinner for everyone.
- Onsite evening entertainment, including games, movies and trivia nights. Security
- Security cameras cover all entrances and corridors.
- Each room has its own electronic key access, with Teachers provided keys to access all Student rooms.