Capital Country Holiday Park
Capital Country Holiday Park is a leading specialist in accommodating school group excursions, providing a safe environment of over 15 picturesque hectares 15 minutes from all attractions/venues, with an extensive choice of indoor and outdoor activities.
Our comprehensive information pack includes a risk assessment, detailed itineraries and park maps; and addresses onsite activities, room/gender allocations and special requests.
- Purpose-built student accommodation to suit all budgets, including lodges, cabins and multiroom villas, all with ensuites.
- School/Group Cabins, Park Villas and Rosella Villas all have TVs.
- All rooms incorporate reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- Cabins sleep 2–12 students.
- Separate teachers’ rooms.
- Linen/towels included.
Our delicious and nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus address special dietary needs and allergy requirements, including halal, vegan, vegetarian, coeliac/ gluten-free, nut-free and dairy/lactose intolerant.
- Hot lunch delivered to your coach/venue each day.
- Hot lunch included in snow day itineraries.
- Seating for up to 280.
- Multiple conference, common and breakout rooms feature AV equipment and entertainment opportunities.
- Tennis, beach volleyball and basketball ring.
- Weatherproof space for activities.
- Mega jumping pillow. n Swimming pool.
- Putt-putt golf.
- Large fire pit.
- WiFi hotspot.
- Our amenities blocks include showers, toilets, accessible facilities, washing machines and dryers.
- The park has been landscaped to create a beautiful environment, including our ornamental lake.
All staff interacting with students have a valid Working With Children Check.
For more information go to capitalcountryholidaypark. com.au/group-accommodation/group-facilities.