Capital Country Holiday Park
Capital Country Holiday Park is the leading specialist in school group excursions to Canberra. Set on over 15 picturesque hectares and just 15 minutes to all Canberra’s attractions and venues, we provide a safe, spacious environment with an extensive choice of indoor and outdoor activities.
Our comprehensive information pack includes risk assessment, detailed itineraries, park maps, room/gender allocations, menus, student allergies, onsite activities and special requests.
Multiple conference, common and breakout rooms feature audiovisual equipment. Our range of delicious and nutritious menus addresses special allergy requirements. We offer accommodation to suit all budgets, including lodges, cabins and multi-room villas, all with ensuites.
- Purpose-built student accommodation.
- Separate teachers’ rooms.
- All rooms include ensuites and reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- Common rooms with televisions and entertainment.
- Linen and towels included with all accommodation.
- Mega jumping pillow.
- Swimming pool.
- Large fire pit.
- Tennis, volleyball and basketball ring.
- Putt putt.
- WiFi hotspot.
- Multiple meeting and breakout rooms.
- Hot lunch delivered to your coach/venue each day.
- Hot lunch included in snow day itineraries.
- Seating for up to 280.
- Special allergy requirements.
Exclusive to Capital Country EYES ON THE NIGHT SKY
An introduction to stargazing under Canberra’s amazing crystal-clear night sky with a cup of hot chocolate.