Alivio Tourist Park
Alivio Tourist Park is the winner of Canberra Region Best Holiday Park and is set in the picturesque Bruce Ridge Nature Reserve surrounded by bush at the foot of Black Mountain, and a five minute drive from Canberra’s centre.
We are a market leader with professional and friendly staff onsite 24/7.
All accommodation options feature bathrooms, TVs, smoke detectors and split system air-conditioners.
- We cater to different dietary requirements.
- All our nutritious and tasty meals are carefully planned and prepared.
- Teachers/Drivers receive complimentary coffee from our espresso bar.
- Over 100 DVD movies and board game hire, all free of charge.
- An outdoor cinema with complimentary outdoor bean bags and rugs.
- Badminton, basketball, foosball, soccer, table tennis, tennis and volleyball.
- Multiple modern playgrounds, several common areas with 5 BBQs, and an amazing swimming pool with a brand-new splash park.
- Bushwalking is a great way to appreciate the Bush Capital—Black Mountain is the most diverse of Canberra’s nature parks and its magnificent trails are inhabited by 100 species of birds, 500 species of plants and 5000 species of insects.
Teachers/Drivers receive complimentary Wi-Fi.
For more information go to aliviogroup.com.au