Sundown Villas provides a secure environment set on nine hectares within a natural bushland setting enclosed by pine trees, ours is a picturesque rural setting with a view of the Brindabella Ranges.
We are superbly located a short distance from Canberra’s main attractions such as Australian Parliament House, Questacon and the Australian War Memorial, and we are close to night-time activities such as cinemas, go-karts, ice-skating and tenpin bowling.
- Our student villas are equipped with a private bathroom, refrigerator, TV, heating/cooling and linen.
- Our supervisor villas include a kitchenette and can accommodate single or twin share.
- We comfortably accommodate up to 280 guests, sleeping 4–6 per student villa.
- Our bistro is ideal for group dining, offering full catering services for all meal periods and allergens, inclusive of morning and afternoon tea.
- We can arrange packed lunches for when you are on the go as well as takeaway breakfast packs for the early morning starts and busy itineraries.
- We offer self-catering undercover BBQ facilities for lunch or dinner.
- We offer a free entertainment room (with a large TV and DVD player for viewing movies) that can be used for indoor activities, subject to availability.
- Our large undercover area is great for outdoor activities, alongside our seasonally-open swimming pool.