Canberra Park is located next to Canberra Exhibition Park, 6 kilometres from the Canberra’s centre and within easy travel distance to major places of interest, including Capital Hill, the Australian War Memorial, the National Gallery of Australia, Questacon and the Australian Institute of Sport.
We provide affordable prices and discounted packages for weekend stays.
- We provide innovative, spacious, purpose-built contemporary guest rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Six individual building pods contain 408 student beds in total, with each standard student room sleeping 4 guests.
- 40 single and twin rooms accommodating supervisors and teachers are located within each pod to allow for student supervision.
- Eight wheelchair accessible rooms with accessible bathrooms, fridges and TVs are located across the pods.
- 11 coach driver rooms located in a separate building, each with ensuite, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge and TV.
- Special dietaries catered for.
- Two large open plan dining rooms offer meals throughout the day.
- Nutritious and tasty meals prepared by our team of in-house chefs.
- First aid room.
- Two dynamic communal living spaces to relax and discuss a day’s adventures.
- Each individual bunk room opens onto a communal area within a pod, allowing for enabling supervision and privacy.
- Safe and secure buildings with restricted access.
- Wifi available, with filtered access for young people.
- A secure environment providing supervisors easy control over students entering/exiting a pod.
For more information go to canberrapark.com.au/ group-accommodation.