Warrambui Retreat & Conference Centre
Discover Warrambui in 2016! Only 45 minutes from the National Capital, set on 120 hectares of peaceful bushland, there is plenty on offer for your next school camp, Canberra excursion or staff retreat!
We have two facilities to choose from, or the option to book both together for larger groups.
- Dorm-style accommodation in our unique ‘Dome’ complex, with separate teachers’ and coach drivers’ ensuite accommodation (max 101).
- Ensuite accommodation in our ‘Village Conference Centre’ (max 116).
- Reverse cycle heating/air-conditioning in all buildings.
- Teachers stay free of charge on a ratio 1:10.
- Coach drivers stay free of charge.
- Linen available for hire; pillows and doonas provided.
- Enjoy dedicated meeting rooms in either of our two centres.
- Delicious home-style cooked meals.
- Packed lunches available and we can even arrange a dinner for you in Canberra while you continue sightseeing!
We have over 20 programmes for students of all ages. Some of our popular evening programmes include:
- trivia night
- bush dance
- night hike
- mega movie night.