Introducing Murrumbidgee Bound— from Outward Bound
For over 60 years Outward Bound has led outdoor education and adventure learning around the world, unlocking potential and building leadership and resilience in millions of young people.
Now, through the Murrumbidgee Bound project, students can taste the magic of Outward Bound adventure through accommodation in a bush setting, nestled between the Murrumbidgee River, mighty Mount Tennant and beautiful Namadgi National Park, only 30 minutes from the centre of Canberra.
Our comfortable, recently renovated cabin-style accommodation features separate living areas and four bedrooms with ensuites, each sleeping four people. Sleeping bags, liners, sheets and pillows are provided for all guests.
A full catering service from our chef includes packed lunches and buffet breakfasts and dinners. We also cater for special dietary requirements. Each cabin has tea and coffee, a microwave and a fridge.
- More adventure and education activities can be added as required:
- High ropes / giant ladder / flying fox / abseiling / climbing wall.
- Hiking / bushwalking / mountain climbing.
- Problem-solving and lateral thinking challenges.
- Environmental leadership e.g. tree planting, river activities.
Every day can finish with a campfire in front of the cabins or a video in the function room.