Ibis Styles Eagle Hawk Canberra
ibis Styles Eaglehawk is a leader in the area of educational tours. Set amongst 34 acres of native bushland only 15 minutes from the city centre and major attractions, the resort’s student-friendly accommodation and hospitable staff make it the perfect base for educational tours of the bush capital of Australia.
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, television and air conditioning, with linen provided.
- Student accommodation sleeps 2–8 per room.
- One free of charge teacher (twin share) per 25 students.
- All coach captains are free of charge (single share).
- Single share accommodation is available for teachers (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour reception.
- Common/activity rooms (subject to availability; surcharges apply).
- Breakfast, dinner and a packed lunch included in standard package.
- Morning and afternoon tea available at an additional cost
- Individual dining areas for each group.
- A dedicated staff member is provided for service of all onsite meals.
- All dietary requirements catered for.
- Teachers and coach captains receive an a la carte dinner option and free espresso coffee