Ibis Styles Eagle Hawk
With our 24-hour reception, ibis Styles Eaglehawk is a leader in accommodating educational tours.
Set among 14 hectares of native bushland 15 minutes from Canberra’s centre and major attractions, our student-friendly accommodation and hospitable staff make us the perfect base for educational tours of the Australian bush capital.
- All rooms include ensuite bathroom, TVs and air-conditioning, with linen provided.
- Single share accommodation is available for teachers (surcharges apply).
- Student accommodation sleeps 2–8 per room.
- One free-of-charge teacher (twin share) per 25 students.
- Drivers are free of charge (single share).
- All dietary requirements catered for.
- Individual dining areas for each group.
- Morning and afternoon tea available at an additional cost.
- A dedicated staff member is provided for service of all onsite meals.
- Breakfast, dinner and a packed lunch is included in our standard package.
- Teachers and coach drivers receive an a la carte dinner option and free espresso coffee.
- Common/activity rooms (subject to availability— surcharges apply).