Ibis Styles Eagle Hawk Canberra
Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is an established leader in the area of educational tours. Set amongst 12 hectares of native bushland only 15 minutes from the city centre, the resort’s student-friendly accommodation and hospitable staff make it the perfect base for educational tours of the bush capital of Australia.
- All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, television and air-conditioning.
- Student accommodation sleeps 2–8 students per room.
- 1 FOC teacher (twin share) per 20 students.
- All coach captains are FOC in single share rooms.
- Teachers and coach captains have in-room tea and coffee making.
- Single share accommodation is available for teachers* surcharges may apply.
- 24 hour reception.
- Common/activity rooms are available* subject to availability, charges may apply.
- All linen provided.
- Onsite convenience store.
- Breakfast, dinner and a packed lunch provided as part of the standard package.
- Separate dining area for each group.
- Teachers have the option of eating in the main restaurant for breakfast and get FREE espresso coffee daily!
- A dedicated staff member is provided for service of all onsite meals.
- All dietary requirements catered for.
- Morning and afternoon tea available for an extra cost.
- Coach captains receive an a la carte dinner option.