Ibis Styles Eagle Hawk Canberra
ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk is an established leader in the area of educational tours. Set amongst 12 hectares of native bushland only 15 minutes from the city centre, the resort’s student friendly accommodation and hospitable staff make it the perfect base for educational tours of the bush capital of Australia.
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, television and air conditioning, with linen provided.
- Student accommodation sleeps two to eight per room.
- One free of charge teacher (twin share) per 20 students.
- All coach captains are free of charge (single share).
- Single share accommodation is available for teachers (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour reception.
- Common/activity rooms (subject to availability; surcharges apply).
- Breakfast, dinner and a packed lunch included in standard package.
- Individual dining areas for each group.
- Teachers get FREE espresso coffee daily!
- A dedicated staff member is provided for service of all onsite meals.
- All dietary requirements catered for.
- Teachers and coach captains receive an a la carte dinner option.