G.E.T Educational Tours
In 2022, G.E.T Educational Tours celebrates 62 years of bringing Australian and International educational experiences to Australian students. Conducting educational tours to Canberra, G.E.T. prides itself on designing and facilitating creative and practical itineraries of our nation’s capital. Our tours bring ‘Living Lessons’ to life through the experience of travel.
- 100% Australian owned and operated.
- Dedicated Account Manager to assist you in navigating the planning of a tour.
- Inclusion of PACER rebated activities relating to the ‘Civics & Citizenship’ curriculum.
- 24-hour emergency assistance.
- ALL payments to G.E.T are protected in a trust account, ensuring your financial security.
- Exclusive Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) accredited accommodation options.
- Accommodation and activities to suit all budgets.
- Coach/Coach, Coach/Fly or Fly/Fly options.
- Bespoke itineraries to cater for specific curriculum focus.
Risk assessment is central to our operating procedures and is an essential part of arranging your tour. G.E.T Tours offer you support to ensure the most efficient and informed process to assist you.
We offer you a selection of Canberra accommodation which has been accredited by the ACF. The ACF is an independent organisation which has developed a comprehensive system of evaluation and criteria against which accreditation is gained.